|Information About Noosa, Sunshine Coast
Noosa on the Sunshine Coast
Noosa is one of Australia's most popular tourist destinations and one of the reasons that it is so popular with international travellers, families and holiday makers is that it is well positioned on the Queensland Sunshine Coast along a beautiful stretch of beach and surrounded by the Noosa National Park. Noosa is also situated only a short drive from all of the other major attractions that are scattered along the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Lots of people prefer to stay in Noosa for their holiday because it has a relaxed feel to it and the Noosa River provides a great backdrop for an array of outdoor activities including river cruises, fishing, boating, jogging, bush walking and bike riding. There are plenty of fully self contained holiday apartments situated all around Noosa, with the furnished accommodation ranging from luxury penthouse apartments right through to more affordable apartments for the budget conscious traveller. The great thing about all of the Noosa holiday apartments is that they all have a wide range of resort style facilities at most places and this ensures that you have a truly relaxing and enjoyable holiday on the Sunshine Coast. Around Noosa there are a number of the major tourist attractions, as well as there being a great selection of alfresco restaurants serving fresh seafood, cosmopolitan cafes with delicious coffee, trendy bars, fashion boutiques and many other shops to explore.
Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort
By choosing to stay at the Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort you will be placing yourself just a short stroll from the relaxed atmosphere of the cafes, restaurants and shops on the riverfront at Noosaville and only a short drive from Noosa's famous Hastings Street. The Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort not only provides excellent value for money accommodation but also has a range of resort facilities including 4 acres of tropical waterfront gardens, Poolside barbeques, boat, kayak, fishing gear or bike hire, 4 swimming pools and a tour desk for day trips.
Address : 67 Gibson Road Noosaville
Castaway Cove Resort Noosa
Staying in the well equipped and spacious studio, 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom apartment accommodation at the Castaway Cove Resort Noosa you will be able to enjoy an early morning walk on the beach, have a late breakfast on your private balcony, relax in the spa, have a romantic picnic on the secluded beach, eat at one of Noosa's many famous restaurants or even have an in-house massage to relieve those tired muscles. Away from the Castaway Cove Resort there is a multitude of tours, attractions, breathtaking coastal scenery, national parks, sport and adventure activities to experience.
Address : 528 David Low Way, Marcus Beach QLD 4573
At The Sound
Holiday makers will really appreciate the fact the the At The Sound Holiday Apartments are just a short walk away from bustling Hastings Street with its many restaurants, cafes and shops, Noosa's main beach and the picturesque Noosa River. All of the fully self contained studio apartments At The Sound have been well equipped in order to ensure that your holiday on the Queensland Sunshine Coast is as comfortable as possible. At the Sound is ideal for those wishing to get away from it all and experience all that this wonderful region has to offer.
Address : 119 127 Noosa Parade, Noosaville, QLD, 4566
Accommodation Rimini By The River
The spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments at the Accommodation Rimini By The River in Noosa are fully self contained and feature all of the modern amenities and in-room facilities to ensure that you have a relaxing stay on the Sunshine Coast. There are numerous water activities that you can partake in when staying at the Accommodation Rimini By The River including jet skis, water-skiing, off-shore fishing, surfing, kayaking or kite surfing. Alternatively you can take a day trip to the the Blackall Ranges or Glasshouse Mountains.
Address : 15 Edward Street , Noosaville, 4566, Queensland
Map of Noosa Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions in Noosa, Sunshine Coast
- A great way to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening in Noosa is to take a cruise along the beautiful Noosa River. There are a number of cruise operators that can take you on this adventure and they range from eco tours through to romantic evening sunset cruises. A boat ride along these picturesque waterways is a fantastic way to see the region, especially whilst you are enjoying a refreshing drink or bite to eat.
- Whilst you are staying in Noosa you can make the most of the wonderful surf beaches and spend some time learning how to surf. There are a number of learn to surf operators based around the region and the take participants of all different surfing levels. Noosa has a great north facing beach that is ideal for learning how to surf because it does not have the big waves that you will find on many other beaches in the region.
- The Ocean Rider is Queensland's longest running thrill ride and provides thrill seekers with awesome, extreme ocean fun. Oceanrider is still Noosa's fastest, wildest & safest guaranteed jet boat ride. The feeling of weightlessness as you get airborne of the first wave, the screaming and the fun can only be experienced by taking a ride on the Oceanrider.
- No holiday in Noosa would be complete without a visit to the beautiful Noosa River Foreshore and waterways. Here you can have fun with surf skis and body boards, stroll along the beautiful waterfront, check out the shops and indulge at the coffee houses, swim or relax by the pool or have a BBQ picnic wit your family or friends.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities in Noosa
- The main street in Noosa is Hastings Street which is a great place to visit for a relaxing coffee in the afternoon or a delicious meal in the evening. On Hastings Street in Noosa holiday makers will find a wide variety of different cafes and fine dining restaurants serving cuisines from all over the world, including Italian, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese and of course lots of fresh, locally caught seafood.
- At the Noosa Harbour Marina Village you will find a fascinating retail and restaurant marine complex that comprises of 5 restaurants, a cafe, wine bar, specialty shops, boat hire, deep sea fishing charters, ferry cruises, river fishing tours, house boat hire and even an art gallery. The Noosa Harbour Marina also holds Sunday Markets which is a great place to find all sorts of arts and crafts, as well as unique gifts.
- One of the most popular places for shopping on the Sunshine Coast is the Eumundi Markets. The Eumundi township is a quaint place with lovely old pubs to relax in after a hard days retail therapy. The market itself offers arts and crafts, fashion and jewellries, homewares and many more useful items. The Eumundi Markets are held every Wednesday and Saturday morning and is not only a great place to find a bargain but also is a relaxing way to start your day on the Queensland Sunshine Coast.
- For travellers to the Sunshine Coast who are interested in keeping fit then you should head down to the Noosa District Sports Complex. This sporting area is located on the corner of Bulter Street and Poinciana Avenue and features lots of sporting ovals and fields for cricket, rugby, soccer, hockey, tennis and netball, as well as jogging trails where you can have a morning or evening run.